1.0.0 - Not Yet Released¶
1.0.0-a1 - 2017/04/09¶
- Add reliable authentication (thx to zmq_msg_gets()) We can now reliably know who is sending messages, this feature is required with an authentication backend that use the zap handler. Just PLAIN, and CURVE can do the job.
- Add support for async context manager interface:
- rely on PROBE_ROUTER socket option to let clients register themselves (instead of relying on heartbeat backend).
async with server: # do something ... # socket is closed
- Only python3.6+ is supported
- Only asyncio is supported (tornado and gevent are dropped)
This break backward compatibility. Interfaces are renewed and internal API is modified. It is not longer possible to hardcode socket’s routing_id for clients.
pseud requires at least pyzmq 14.4.0 + libzmq-4.1.0 with
- RPCCallable from local registry receive better priority if two registered RPCs share the same name.
0.0.5 - 2014/08/27¶
- Add python3.4 support for Tornado backend
0.0.4 - 2014/03/25¶
0.0.3 - 2014/02/24¶
- Add support of Aysnc RPC callables for Tornado
- Add support of datetime (tz aware) serializations by msgpack
0.0.2 - 2014/02/13¶
0.0.1 - 2014/01/27¶
- Scaffolding of the lib